Product Design Project Manager
Hours: 40hrs per week Monday to Friday dayshift
Glencairn Crystal Studio is a family business with close to 40 years of experience in crystal/glassware supply and decoration. From our East Kilbride factory, we supply high quality product to a worldwide customer base.
Reporting to the N.P.D. Manager, you will work as part of the N.P.D. Team managing multiple projects. You will deal with UK and overseas based customers/suppliers as well as support a busy production environment with technical and quality input.
- Support N.P.D. Team in managing multiple projects
- Generate/Manage Timelines & Project Plans
- Development of Technical Specifications
- Regular Liaison/Communication with customers/suppliers both UK based and abroad
- Transpose client provided technical drawings and briefs to create 3D concepts
- Liaise with manufacturing to ensure production quality
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure the company and clients design requirements are achieved
- Advanced 3D Solidworks experience
- Previous experience in a target driven production/manufacturing role
- Previous experience working to operating procedures and quality standards
- Previous experience in problem solving and continuous improvement
- Previous experience of dealing with customers/suppliers
- Ability to read/understand technical drawings
- Computer skills – Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Microsoft Office Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player but capable of working on own initiative
- Customer focussed
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent timekeeping
- Respect, ethics & values
Crystal/glass decoration is a niche skill so full training will be given to any successful applicant.
Salary:Depending on Experience
Contact: To apply for this position please contact Kenny Tweeddale at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the button below.